Old 29-10-2015, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Divingbrit Divingbrit is offline

Default OT Facebook

Of course, all this takes a little time to get into place and I can see
that "out of the box" it can appear very intrusive but IMO the pros
outweight the cons (which for me, now, are few & far between).

Horses for Course's

I have used BBoards, newsgroups and Forums, but is was nessary in 2011
to join FaceBook, because that is what most use, and is the main
choice of first time users.
I wanted to contact potential London Olympic Gamesmakers, and the only
way was to use Face book, our site grew to include a Forum and a
static site, but without the power of FaceBook we would never had got
over two thousand active members.

If you need to get your message out, use every tool in the book!
www.lincolnfuchsiasociety.info