Old 30-10-2015, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Green tomatoes?

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:28:40 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

It's just a waste of my time wandering about trying to convince people to
take stuff I know they don't want, I would much rather just recycle it on
the compost heap then everyone is relaxed and happy.

It's gone past people wanting freshly grown foods. One of the younger
women who works for me was not impressed when I told her some of the
veg in my garden was for gathering, cleaning, cutting, cooking and
then eating. Her ideal meal is already cooked and on a plate. That's
what her mother does for her.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com