Old 30-10-2015, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Green tomatoes?

On 30/10/15 15:28, Bob Hobden wrote:
It's just a waste of my time wandering about trying to convince people to take
stuff I know they don't want, I would much rather just recycle it on the compost
heap then everyone is relaxed and happy.

This year people in my road have started leaving kerbside boxes of
stuff for people to take; tomato plants earlier and Bramleys at the
moment. I've taken some and it appears other people have taken some
as well.

It is a pleasant reminder of when I lived near Cambridge, and there
used to be honesty jamjars along the road