Old 04-11-2015, 02:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] maryoxendalespensley@gmail.com is offline

Default Seed source for cosican mint and wolly thyme

On Monday, 17 January 1994 10:03:37 UTC-7, Lisa Wellman wrote:
Looking for a source for seeds (not plants, please) for corsican mint and wolly thyme. Can anyone help?

Lisa

I have grown Corsican mint in zone 5 in sandy soil, and in zone 3 in loamy soil, both in Canada. It reseeded itself for several years. I never saw the blooms, as the leaves are tiny, but clearly there were blooms and seedheads. I'll be ordering from the Thyme garden, if they ship to Canada.