Old 06-11-2015, 12:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Blaby tomato

My German friend got me some seeds from the seed bank in the Netherlands.
I've seen negative things online about it but I disagree with them. I've
grown one this year, its a big plant but so are the tomatoes, some are as
big as apples. For a tomato as big as those, it will cost you 40p each in
Asda!
I'm saving seeds. I have some in water to do the five day thing as we speak.
If it works, I'd like to share them. This is a heritage tomato. It needs
be inside, and it's a huge plant but so are the fruits.