Old 06-11-2015, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Blaby tomato

"Christina Websell" wrote:

My German friend got me some seeds from the seed bank in the Netherlands.
I've seen negative things online about it but I disagree with them. I've
grown one this year, its a big plant but so are the tomatoes,

It's listed as "Blaby Special" in the Seed Saver's Exchange online yearbook
(U.S., but a lot of "foreign" members). Looks like another one to try, and
perhaps grow in the greenhouse that's under-used during the summer.
SWMBO's favorite for canning/sauce* is "Golden Jubilee," a very large lower
acid yellow-gold tomato.

*I can; she sauces.