Old 08-11-2015, 01:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Winter Cover?

On 11/7/2015 3:22 PM, T wrote:
On 11/07/2015 06:14 AM, George Shirley wrote:
BEWARE!! gardening is almost as bad as drugs, once you're addicted it
seems all the seed companies find out and send you beautiful catalogs.
BSEG

Sort of like a hypochondriac reading over a vitamin web site?

I want Zucchini seeds that are powder mold resistant and squash
bug repellent and that taste good. Ya, I know, lots of luck!
Suppose I should hit the seed catalogs. uh oh!

Do a Google search for seed catalogs, lots of boutique companies out
there and lots of heirloom seeds available. I have lots of them bookmarked.