Old 12-11-2015, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Winter Cover?

George Shirley wrote:
I think I have some nice recipes around here for raccoon, wood chuck,
and chipmunk. Let me know if you need them. I used to market hunt wild
rabbits when I was a boy. Sold the skin and the meat, back then a couple
of bucks for a rabbit was good money, pretty much equal to two hours
work at the refinery for my Dad. Waaay in the past though.

if i knew someone who'd kill/clean/skin it i might
be willing to try cooking it, but we don't "take them
for a ride" aka what the mafiosi would do, but take
them for a ride and release them from the trap in a
better place for them to live than here.

caught another one last night.

songbird