Old 13-11-2015, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Buttercups

I am somewhat behind in the garden this year, what with an
extended holiday Sept/Oct and the wet weather the digging has
yet to be done.

I made a start today and decided to do the quick way of digging
a full lentgh fork load and just turning in on its back so the
weather can do its wosrt/best, rather than tease out many of
the weeds as I dig.

However there is one patch that has been over run with
buttercups, and I'm not sure if turning them upside down will
destory them.

Does any one know?

Thanks

--