Old 14-11-2015, 02:30 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default Goodbye with mixed feelings

"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

But usenet is dying. The number of posters reduces every year. It seems
there are too few good ones left to maintain critical mass.

The reports of Usenet's death are greatly exaggerated. (Sorry, Sam!).
It's still light years ahead of BBS systems run on a Commodore 64, or
Fidonet... it has been diluted by a zillion blogs and other resources, and
I can't possibly follow all of them and still have time to garden and send
binary data with a hand-activated switch!

Like all families, we have our share of crazies, more easily ignored than
the ones we're related too.

So, thank you very much, I'm sticking around.

But that's just my opinion.
I may be wrong.