Old 18-11-2015, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Blaby tomato

In article ,
says...

Some time ago, a neighbour whose bin
was full before the 2 weeks were up asked me if she could use my bin. I
asked her what she wanted to put in there, given that she had a large bin
herself, she said "disposable nappies"
I said no and she got a lecture about disposable nappies.

I expect she ran up and down the street when the bins were out, stuffing the
nappies in every bin that had some room in.
Not in mine though. They take 200 years to degrade.

Can you explain how you know how long they take to degrade, given
that scientists will have to wait another 150 years before they can
study any 200 yr old disposable nappies?

Janet.