Old 23-11-2015, 02:01 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens
~misfit~[_4_] ~misfit~[_4_] is offline

Default Goodbye with mixed feelings

Once upon a time on usenet Brooklyn1 wrote:
On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 17:16:22 -0600, adule wrote:

On 11/15/2015 4:58 PM, SG1 wrote:

"adule" wrote in message
I have been using usenet for decades now ...snip...]

I've been on usenet for many years. I usually post in the group
alt.narcissists.text. BTW, are you leaving because of something I
said?

ADule

It is what you did not say...

I knew that.

Not to worry, people leave Newsgroups, and have to announce it yet,
because they have very thin skin... usenet is much better off without
them.

As it's always been - the wrong ones leave.

What you call thin skin I call not being an arsehole or wanting to deal with
them.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."