Old 26-11-2015, 01:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
User Bp User Bp is offline

Default The California Drought

Fran Farmer wrote:

Hmmmm. I doubt whether any of that would be of concern to Australian
rural dwellers such as myself. We collect rain water from our roof and
although I have no idea what a squrrel poop looks like, bird poop is not
a problem and possum poo (not opossum) being from a marsupial is not
seen as a problem. Our roof water is used in our house (unfiltered and
untreated) for all the usual sorts of domestic activities.

Is that to say the water isn't even boiled before drinking it?

bob prohaska