Old 26-11-2015, 08:02 PM
InTheGarden InTheGarden is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
I've got a lot of Briza media (Quaking grass) seed heads and need some
advice on sowing, I've separated them so I'm left with seeds with
their 'husks' attached.
Do I sow them as they are or should I remove the 'husks' ?
Do I just sprinkle them on the growing medium?
What is best to do store them 'till next year (refrigerated or not?)
or sow now under glass?
Many thanks.
Ford
I think I read somewhere that you need to cut Quaking grass in the winter to around 6 inches off the ground for it to survive until spring. Is this true?