Old 05-12-2015, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Blaby tomato

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 20:17:37 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

of disposal, except for all the other methods.

Given that used disposable nappies exist, and will continue to exist
in large quantities because of their convenience in today's disposable
society, and bearing in mind that municipal incinerators are few and
far between (only 36 in the UK), what would you do with them?

--

Chris

I have a woodburner so if i used disposable nappies (which I wouldn't) I
guess I would burn them but ask me about what to do about disposable nappies
and I really don't know the answer.