Old 07-12-2015, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default First daffs of winter

On 07/12/2015 16:10, Pam Moore wrote:
On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 21:32:50 +0000, David Hill
wrote:

Well it looks as if my aim to have daffs in flower for Xmas has made it.
Coming back from shopping late this afternoon I noticed that the first
daffs were already in flower.
For some reason I had missed then the last few days, something to do
with the weather.

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/taf...0drpz.jpg.html

http://s240.photobucket.com/user/taf...dcz.jpg.ht ml

No sign a week ago when I was down that way.
Will take better pics tomorrow weather permitting.
David @ a gale blasted side of Swansea Bay

Do you know what variety they are? Lovely.

Hi Pam,
I believe they are "Rijnveld's Early Sensation" from Fentongollan
http://www.flowerfarm.co.uk/catalogu...b67029b&page=5