Old 08-12-2015, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default AmericanEnglish again

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:08:15 Nick Maclaren wrote:

In article ,
CT wrote:
Martin wrote:

I lived in a coding environment. I don't recall ever writing "color".

Me too. I always make a point of ensuring that I always write "colour".

It does slightly annoy me when I have to use API calls that use "color"
though, as it doesn't look neat!

Nor does colour, if you are French! And what about programme?

And disk?

David