Old 09-12-2015, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default AmericanEnglish again

On 08/12/2015 21:50, David Rance wrote:
On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:08:15 Nick Maclaren wrote:

In article ,
CT wrote:
Martin wrote:

I lived in a coding environment. I don't recall ever writing "color".

Me too. I always make a point of ensuring that I always write "colour".

It does slightly annoy me when I have to use API calls that use "color"
though, as it doesn't look neat!

Nor does colour, if you are French! And what about programme?

And disk?

Well, we have hard discs and the Americans have hard disks. But we both
have compact discs and diskettes.

Confused yet?

Andy