Old 13-12-2015, 06:22 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens
Jeßus[_10_] Jeßus[_10_] is offline

Default Goodbye with mixed feelings

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 23:45:16 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 06 Dec 2015 07:14:22 +1100, Jeßus wrote:

On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 05:13:57 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

In article ,

says...

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 08:28:59 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

IMDB.com has an ignore list, which is pretty much the same except you
see a spot in the thread that says "this post ignored" or words to that
effect.

IMDB is now another site that wants either your credit card or phone
details to sign up, as I discovered the other day. No thanks...

If you've ever bought anything off of Amazon then they already have that
information.

Does IMDB have account details from Amazon? That sounds rather
unethical...

Yes, Amazon owns IMDB:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Movie_Database
I would not expect them to share personal account details between the
two though.

You can sign in using an amazon account, a gmail account, a facebook
account, or an account specific to IMDB. I would be very surprised if
there was any internal isolation between the different kinds of
accounts.

Yes, you're most likley right about that. Presumably they have some
sort of disclosure somewhere (not that I am all *that* concerned).

In future I'll use my Amazon login details - not that I really need to
login very often as I rarely post there. Thanks very much for the
great info