Old 28-12-2015, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Planting on Boxing Day

"Phil L" wrote

mike crowe wrote:
When we had our big garden we had a couple of polytunnels and always
planted our New Potatoes on Boxing Day and had New Potatoes at Easter.

Anybody else have a 'Must do planting' on a specific date?
..........Odd thing to do on your wedding anniversary but we found
time. 58 years today with the same one ;-)

Someone told me they plant garlic cloves on Christmas day...never tried it
myself.

Bit late for garlic IMO.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.