Old 30-12-2015, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Flowers in my garden on Christmas Day

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
cotula wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:45:26 +0000, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:
On 29/12/2015 20:35, Vir Campestris wrote:
We were in Anglesey Abbey (Cambs, not Wales for those who don't
know) and there were a few snowdrops out, together with some
hellebores.

They have a lot of different snowdrops, these may have been
special ones.

FWIW, I saw a couple of snowdrops flowering in a garden down the
road earlier today.

Some snowdrops showing a bit of white at Stourhead yesterday, but
didn't see any properly 'out'. But then, I didn't walk all round the
lake, avoided the noisy kids by heading for the woods, where there
were very few people around.

I have very little out that you wouldn't expect, but there was one
flower on the Vinca major when I cut it back, and several Anemone
blanda have flowered in the past few days.

I have a dandelion in full flower in my back garden.

Not by design