Old 01-01-2016, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_3_] Pam Moore[_3_] is offline

Default Flowers in my garden on Christmas Day

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 12:15:53 -0000, Janet wrote:

Hellebores (white and purple)

Pink hebe

Fatsia japonica

Alstromeria

Schizostylis (red and pink)

Ceanothus.

Fuchsia

Lavatera (pink)

Hydrangea

Eucryphia

Janet

Isle of Arran, West Scotland.

I'm a bit further south!
I can equal the 2 colours of sshizostylis and several hellebores.
Have a wall basket with bacopa still blooming and surfinia trying to!
Also a white argyranthemum, (the grey leaved white daisy), in a pot on
my patio! also ipheon in a pot and the garrya eliptica looking really
good.
Just waiting for a frost!!!
Pam
Flowers on rosemary