Old 03-01-2016, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Things in flower now

On 01/01/2016 22:09, Pam Moore wrote:
I've just discovered a new flower stem on my cymbidium which waited 15
years to flower and had 2 stems last summer (2015). I must be doing
something right!
Pam

Congratulations Pam! I waited a few years for my Cyms to reflower (but
not 15yrs! You have the patience of a saint), but they're now doing
handsomely. A mini Cym with beautiful soft yellow flowers produced 5
really strong stems, and a standard heathery pink one has produced 7
good stems!! It's glorious and I can hardly believe it. It's
definitely worth the wait. I split another plant last year and now have
to wait for the two divisions to settle down. I hope it doesn't take 15
yrs as one is promised to a friend!

--
Spider
On high ground in SE London