Old 11-01-2016, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Can't identify conifer

wrote in message

Hi all
This conifer in my garden is 5m high and will have to go.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y...2806A%2529.JPG
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Z...2807A%2529.JPG
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-z...2808A%2529.JPG
Colour is dark green with a distinctly silvery look. It has never produced
any flowers or cones to my knowledge.
I would quite like to propagate it before it gets chopped down but I have
not been able to identify it. Any ideas?

As Chris has said it's difficult to make an ID from those tiny pics, however
take a look at Juniper chinensis (lots of varieties)
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.