Old 13-01-2016, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Mineraly enriched soil?

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:51:19 -0000 (UTC), (Nick
Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:

But I suspect in reality your mineraly enriched soil is just marketing
bullshit, designed to impress the ignorant.

Unfortunately, short of domestic violence, I can't stop my wife
shopping at Tescos. I have seen several such bullshitting claims,
but I now forget the details of the others. The most common
'mineral' added to soil is lime, of course.

It could be worse. She could shop at Morrisons or Waitrose.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows
http://www.npsnn.com