Old 13-01-2016, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mineraly enriched soil?

In article ,
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

But I suspect in reality your mineraly enriched soil is just marketing
bullshit, designed to impress the ignorant.

Unfortunately, short of domestic violence, I can't stop my wife
shopping at Tescos. I have seen several such bullshitting claims,
but I now forget the details of the others. The most common
'mineral' added to soil is lime, of course.

It could be worse. She could shop at Morrisons or Waitrose.

My objections to Tescos are ethical.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.