Old 14-01-2016, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mineraly enriched soil?

On 13/01/16 22:55, Charlie Pridham wrote:
On 13/01/2016 13:02, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
David Hill wrote:
In Tesco yesterday I noticed that their premium parsnips claimed to be
grown in Mineraly enriched soil.
Any ideas whay this could be other than soil with fretilizer in it?

Soil contaminated by heavy metals?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

That was my thought! we are not supposed to eat any root veg from our
garden due to heavy metal and arsenic in the sub soil so not perhaps the
best way to advertise veg!!

I wonder if there is any evidence that all the Cornish wildlife eating
wild fruit, leaves, stems, etc is being poisoned, and is suffering as a
result.

--

Jeff