Old 23-01-2016, 09:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default SPAMing bins

Brooklyn1 wrote:
John McGaw wrote:
Bob F wrote:
Direct Compost wrote:
We provide the best SPAMMING

Composting SPAM is a bad idea -- it gets very smelly and is sure to
attract raccoons and other bothersome beasts.

This is by far the best compost bin:
http://www.amazon.com/Algreen-Produc...rds=composters

I'd fill that little toy up in less than one mowing. For years I used 4
pallets, stood on edge to form a cube, with short boards nailed across the top
corners to join adjacent pallets at the top. Just pop the corner board off and
remove the front pallet for emptying. 2 or 3 of those bins would keep me going,
filling up the "freshest" and using the compost from the oldest batch(s) in the
spring.