Old 27-01-2016, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default OT - Still having computer problems

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 20:23:59 +0000, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

My fixation in windows 7 is just because its the last version that my
Label station printer software works on and changing to the new software
would involve rewriting thousands of Labels

There must be a way to get around LabelStation compatibility. I took a
Word 7 file with a 100 or so addresses to a printers and asked if he
could print sticky labels. He put my CD into a PC and a LabelStation
of some sort started printing. I went back later and it was all done.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com