Old 06-02-2016, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Another John Another John is offline

Default Disappearing lawn

In article ,
David Hill wrote:

On the bright side the chances are that after this winter we wont have
another prolonged soak like we are having for several years ...

David -- I'd *love* to know what the basis for your saying this is! In
the currently relentlessly miserable world (from floods to refugees to
econonomic crises) that would be something to look forward to! (yeah
yeah yeah --- we'll have droughts instead, huh? :-)

Back on topic: Mathew: One of the first things I'd have done is email
those pictures to the people who make the lawn (seeds?) (I've forgotten
- you did mention the manufacturers in your first post). They after all
are the real experts in lawns.

FWIW -- my one view is that this is excessive rainfall.

Best wishes
John