Old 11-02-2016, 08:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default yay California!

In article ,
songbird wrote:

El Nino is gradually shifting north and is hoped to
start making some storms for southern CA in a week or
two... we shall see and continue to hope so.

....and then the mudslides and/or debris-flows will start. Never a dull
moment. Locally, we are actually having snow (a little) and frigid
weather in February. Which is only odd because we were having spring
last weekend, complete with a flowering snowdrop and plenty of mud. I
presume Fran is having what, mid-late summer?