Old 13-02-2016, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Everyone blown away by the gales?

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

What has happened to everyone?

Gardening! We've had three dry days in succession, first time all
winter. Catching up with hacking back and all the stuff that's been
rained off for months and now sitting down with cup of tea, stinking
after a huge bonfire. Yes, it is slightly breezy ; John's ayles-skiff
practice cancelled ; but on the plus side I got two loads of washing dry
and ironed/flattened smooth by the wind on the line, and back indoors
folded up smelling delicious, all before lighting the bonfire).

Crocuses, snowdrops, daffodils and hellebores in flower; and daphne
bholua J Postill is still covered in scented flowers (since
Chgristmas).

Janet, Isle of Arran.