Old 23-02-2016, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default Wet socks wearing Wellies...why?

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 21:38:57 Emery Davis wrote:

I'm very sorry to say I replaced my Le Chameau pair after good service,
only to find that these are now manufactured in Morocco and are sadly not
the same quality. The price was of course unaltered.

I called in at the Le Chameau factory near Pont d'Ouilly two summers ago
hoping to get a new pair of wellies. The stock was very poor and I came
away with nothing. :-(

David