Old 26-02-2016, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dan S. MacAbre Dan S. MacAbre is offline

Default When can you go out and cut the grass?

philgurr wrote:
"Dan S. MacAbre" wrote in message ...
I'd go and do it tomorrow, if it was a sensible thing to do. Apart from the fact that
my neighbours would think I'd gone mad. But when's the earliest you can do it without
harming the grass. I don't want the first cut to be left until i's very too long, as I
use a hand push mower, and if it's too long, I end up with quite a few stalks sticking
up that just refuse to be cut.

Where do you live? If it's Svalbard then the answer is not yet!

Phil
Northern Highlands of Scotland

Cheshire. Can't be long now.