Old 28-02-2016, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
earthstick earthstick is offline

Default Sweet peppers in the greenhouse

I tried growing sweet bell peppers in the greenhouse last year but had little success. They just wouldn't grow beyond a few inches tall and the leaves were pale. My guess is that they don't like direct sunlight. I also grow toms and cucumbers in the greenhouse so I was thinking of trying to shade the peppers amongst the toms. If that does not work I was thinking of misting the inside of the greenhouse glass to diffuse the light. Would this have a negative effect on the other things I grow in there? Is there some kind of spray to do it?