Old 03-03-2016, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339 gareth G4SDW GQRP #3339 is offline

Default Drooping greenhouse

About 20 years old, we have a cedar greenhouse where the soil has crept up
on one side over the
lowest board and it is rotting, causing the whole structure to lean over
slightly.

Is there any way of resolving this? I can only think of propping up
the ridge with a pole and a couple of acrojacks to bring it back and take
the weight off the bottom whilst remedial action is applied.