Old 03-03-2016, 02:28 PM
DianaK DianaK is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Thomson View Post
I'm thinking of putting a small water feature in my garden. The problem I
have is that I live in a mid-terrace house and there is a small communal
pathway, about 1m wide, between my house and the garden. I cannot dig up the
pathway to run electric cables to the water feature.

I've noticed a few solar-powered water features which may help solve my
problem. Has anyone bought one of these? How do they perform? How powerful
are they? What happens when its cloudy/dark?

Andrew Thomson
Take a look at these solar fountain : Solar Outdoor Fountains | DIY Solar water features | PowerBee Ltd This is an excellent company to deal with. I have now used them for some time and find their products well worth the money