Old 05-03-2016, 12:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default yay California!

On 03/03/2016 12:26 PM, T wrote:
On 02/29/2016 09:01 PM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
Weather service is saying there is a chance of rain on Saturday.
That could easily change by then

yeah, i tend to not count things until they
arrive as we are in a valley where storms tend
to break up before they get here in the summer.

i was glad to see that they are forecasting
significant rains for CA for this weekend and
so on, but again, we'll have to be patient to
see what actually happens.

a few more inches of rain in the central and
southern parts of the state would be really good
as those reservoirs are the ones most depleted
right now. the northern reservoirs have come
back nicely.

some of the news outlets have been complaining
about the results of the El Nino so far and the
various predictions, but to me each El Nino is
still rare enough that we have a lot to keep
learning.

songbird

NOAA is saying Saturday pretty solid now.

It just started raining. The weather radar show a
lot of energy bearing down on us (Norther Nevada)