Old 06-03-2016, 09:13 PM
garjobo garjobo is offline
Registered User

Thanks for replying.

All a matter of taste in what it looks like, but as the last reply mentioned, yes it is more a case of supressing sound.

From the little ive read on suject, was under impression a gabion wall is better than brick and certainly a thin (tall) fence re sound. It may just echo it back into the neighours garden perhaps.

Any other ( cheap ) solution more than welcome. Really is a case of 'talking loudly' noise polution ( we have put up with worse in the past from other neighbours )..

..created thread on here really just to find out the practicality of making a stone wall.

Any other thoughts? I have a 7ft ( thin ) wooden fence up - out of sight of of mind type scenerio )..but does nothing to squash their noise - hence a stone wall.