Old 06-03-2016, 09:16 PM
garjobo garjobo is offline
Registered User

...just to add....i would be keeping the think 7ft wooden fence up and simply adding in front of it cages of rocks for my 3ft width x 7ft high x 7ft in length wall.

In front of that i would put a medium height tree . The space is very narrow / by the side of our house hence im limited. But its in my mind to do it now...just would love any advice / other solutions / a safety aspect...i mean a 7ft rock wall...in cages...im not expert...but wont fall down?