Old 09-03-2016, 04:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Gabion Wall for garden - worth doing?

garjobo wrote:
Terry, i'm getting a smaller water fountain in time for Spring and
yes, the radio will be on.

Any other advice re trees/plants which dont require much soil? as
mentioned it is on concrete, a small container which grows a tall,
thin tree/bush would be great - get me a half dozen of them.

Just about any foliage will help , why not do gouble duty and grow some
citrus or other fruit ? I've seen some do very well in pots . Big pots ...

--
Snag