Old 09-03-2016, 04:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default yay California!

songbird wrote:
songbird wrote:
you have a very strange idea of me for sure as
there are others here who have a lot more practical
knowledge...

heheheh, love this guy's brain:

http://permaculturenews.org/2016/03/...gn-for-living/

i've read his works as best i can and agree with much
of what he writes.

as where i live is a prime example of doing it wrong, but
it was done wrong for a purpose (art and the creation of).
for me to go back and redo this entire site in line with
permie principles would be a vast amount of work and take
a lot of resources. i can paste bits on here or there and
help it out, but a proper design from the start would have
avoided so much... ah well, still love it, with all the
frustrations and defects. it is still home, because Ma is
here and so here am i too.

we saw the first killdeer yesterday when we were out
walking and it was in the mid to high 60s today. spring
is going to be here.

peace and goodnight,

songbird

I saw a yellow belly sapsucker yesterday , checking a maple tree over for
bugs . Thought it was a pileated at first until I realized how small it was
.. First one I've ever seen .

--
Snag