Old 10-03-2016, 03:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default yay California!

George Shirley wrote:
songbird wrote:

a good night's sleep can make so much difference!
hope you're feeling better?

I'll never be a spry youngster anymore but I'm going to bed around 2100
and getting up about 0600 and not needing a nap until mid afternoon.
That beats laying around all day dozing off and drooling. Of course the
dawg misses the naps but it doesn't slow her down, she knows she's old
too. She's snoring on the couch behind my desk and its only 1955 hours.
Tilly Dawg knows how to live right. I am feeling better and am not
dragging my leg as much. When the doc tested me n the 1st of March my BP
was 97 over 60, I felt tired and he almost passed out that I could still
be moving at that BP. He really got worried when I mentioned BP's in the
70 and 80 range one day and almost 300 the next. Heck, I'm used to it,
been having a bad heart since 1986, you do get used to it and learn to
pace yourself. Been left for dead twice in all these years but I'm still
kicking. I've still got great grandbabies to train yet. Someone has to
teach them how to fix things and grow their own food. Their parents are
all busy making a living.

true and a lot of kids are too, but even if they
can get a bit of fond memories for later on when they
slow down they can come back to it. like gardening...
it can be picked up later.

napping is dangerous. i've fought all night to not
take a nap so i can get to sleep at a normal time in
a few minutes.

*scritch the dawg for me*

think my BP is doing ok, don't think i ever felt
over 300, when i was hiking and swimming it was probably
the best. now probably 90 - 110. i know my metabolism
is very efficient when i'm resting.

spring flowers will be out soon, too warm for the rest
of the week and they are already poking up. ground isn't
frozen enough. most the snow is now gone.

looks like the rains are hammering y'alls again... eek!

songbird