Old 14-03-2016, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default where is everyone?

In article ,
says...

Whaere are you all?
You can't blame bad weather this time.

Out in the gardening enjoying the sun and catching up on work!
I am whacked and came in for a rest. Neighbour is having some work
done by a contractor and offered me the topsoil they are removing. Too
good to miss, three truckloads dumped in my drive, lots more barrowing
ahead.

I saw my first wild cowslip yesterday. I don't rmember cowslips his
early before. Are they flowering elsewhere?
I had a lovely show of crocus tomasinianus in my front garden. They
have seeded around in the gravel.
Now I just have a sea of crocus "grass" and it looks a mess. Can't
wait for it to die down.
Pam in sunny Keynsham

It's a great year for crocus here too. I have whitewell purple all
along the roadside verge.

Frogspawn appeared i8n the pond the day before yesterday. The baby
fish have been active all through winter, but the big ones just emerged
from hibernation in the depths for the first time, today.

Janet, Isle if Arran