Old 14-03-2016, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Seedfilms

Michael Uplawski wrote:

I have received my set of 4 DVDs about seed production, recently, and
think that I can recommend them here.

Very excellent! I grow a limited number of heirloom veggie seeds, and
spend late winter nights drooling over the Seed Saver's Exchange yearbook.

I recently purchased* "The Manual of Seed Saving," by Andrea Heistinger,
with a Euro/Austrian/Swiss viewpoint. Lots of good information to add to
the U.S. oriented "Seed to Seed," by Suzanne Ashworth.

*abebooks.com, a consortium of used booksellers; some in England IIRC.