Old 15-03-2016, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default where is everyone?

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:54:11 -0400, Gary Woods wrote:

Pam Moore wrote:

Whaere are you all?

I can; after a week of unseasonably warm weather in (New) York, cold and
drizzle, with more predicted for the rest of the week.

Was in NY in mid-Feb, -16C with a horrible wind! I got really sick in
it, actually. Hate NY in Feb but always good to see family.

Indeed we're way ahead of you although also north. Thanks to the Gulf
Stream. Daffs are heading towards done and hyacinths full out.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy