Old 20-03-2016, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chamaecyparis lawsoniana 'Wissel's Saguaro'

I saw one of these in a local garden centre yesterday (NB it's not the
same thing as Chamaecyparis lawsoniana 'Wisselli"). I've never seen one
before, and although most references say it is blue-green, this one was
very dark green and most attractive. What was not attractive was the
price - for a tree about 120 cm high it was £199.99!!!

Example at:
http://www.pflanzmich.de/produkt/894...nzypresse.html

The one shown here looks like it might have been trained into shape!
http://www.havlis.cz/karta.php?kytkaid=1854

--

Jeff