Old 25-03-2016, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Moss

On 24/03/16 21:55, David Hill wrote:
On 24/03/2016 18:07, David Hill wrote:
Took these pics the other day of mos growing amongst my vines
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psftcg09rb.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psftcg09rb.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psftcg09rb.jpg

David@ a damp side of Swansea Bay

I'll try again, don't know what happened but I was rushing out to take
the wife for a hospital appointment.
Or should I blame the cat?
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psd2eyvroy.jpg
He says it was nothing to do with him.

They always say "It wasn't me, guv, honest."

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psre9b5tth.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psya8w2hct.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psy3lphzoy.jpg

Nice. At a quick glance it looks like a tidy, dwarf conifer. I'm a bit
puzzled - if moss grows there, isn't it a bit damp for vines? Or does it
dry out well in summer (or what passes for summer in Wales!)?

--

Jeff