Old 25-03-2016, 04:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Putting it by

George Shirley wrote:

I check it daily, no liquid as yet.

if you're putting thawed veggies in they have
some liquid in them, so you should be getting
some drips out the bottom. sounds too dry in
there to me.

Yup, will give it a try. I just don't understand why the worms would
escape, evidently there is a small escape hatch somewhere.

worms will crawl around at night (why i keep all my
buckets and the larger bin covered with fine mesh fabric --
the air can get in, but no bugs or worms get in or out)
for one they usually mate on the surface.

Off to celebrate Easter with our get around noon. Dear wife is making a
lemon meringue pie and I baked a nice loaf of zucchini bread yesterday.
With a family as big as ours with many good cooks in it there should be
a feast today. Only day everyone can get together.

have fun!

songbird