Old 26-03-2016, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Mis-shapen veg

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 20:27:17 -0000, Roger Tonkin
wrote:

In Morrisons this morning, any they seemed to have got onto the
bandwagon.

Bought a bag of "Wonkey Onions", could not see anything wrong
with them, they were just like a lot of the ones I grow - hope
they don't rot quickly like my last years crop did!

Morrisons got a lot of bad press because they were insisting on
growers producing regular shaped veg. Growers could not grow such
standard size veg.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com